Friday, May 22, 2009

Personal Note

So far, I have refrained from using this service to promote my personal activities. Today I will make an exception. It has been 4 months since I changed hosting providers and for the past 4 months I had only a placeholder page up at my website.

Yesterday I finally uploaded a working site with informational material about myself and music samples to listen to. It's nothing fancy, just a few simple html pages. I still haven't gotten the hang of it and probably never will but the result is presentable. Also, I didn't put too mush time into it since there is so much else to do. Think about all the music I need to write and record, music I need to promote, kids I need to raise and last but not least my day job.

I hope you will enjoy visiting my site and come back often as the content is dynamic. For the media sections I use youtube for videos and reverbnation as music-players. The blog links to this page and the bio pages are faily static until I have some great news to report.

Thanks for your interest and support. You can always leave a comment here or email me. Do you like reading my blog? Do you have suggestions on topics? Do you have questions?

Have a safe holiday weekend. I will be back on Tuesday with another music related topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment